- Region: Lombardia
- Typology: Benaco Bresciano Rosso
- Grapes: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Marzemino
- Aging: 2 years in barrique and 6 months in bottle.
- Organoleptic characteristics: Intense red color with violet reflections. On the nose a sensation of violets, berries and vanilla. Sapid, with good structure, soft and elegant.
- Pairings: Ideal with tasty red meats, game, aged cheeses, but it can also be appreciated as a meditation wine.
La Rifra is a family-run farm, present for over forty years in Pilandro in Desenzano del Garda. Since the beginning of its activity, in the seventies, the company has chosen to enhance above all the wine production typical of the territory, and to plant and cultivate the native vines: Trebbiano di Lugana and Marzemino, as well as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Chardonnay . For the cultivation of the vineyards, the company does not use herbicides, works according to the methods established by European legislation, and strictly adheres to the agri-environmental measure 10 for sustainability and respect for the environment. Established by the region, measure 10 is aimed at farms that adopt farming methods with low environmental impact and are sensitive to a sustainable use of resources.